วันเสาร์ที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Intex 58851EP Waterslide

I bought the Intex 58851EP Waterslide  n April. The first day it was fine, and my kids (40 and 65 lbs.) had fun on it. The next time we came outside, the slide had deflated slightly. We continued to use the slide sparingly.

Recently, I decided to find the leak and to patch it. I used Inflatable Pool Slide in a squirt bottle to locate the leak on the upper left hand portion of the slide. The seam had separated with the tear/hole being about 1/4" in length. Being on the seam (and towards the top of the slide), the hole is nearly impossible to patch. I had resigned myself to blowing up the slide whenever the kids wanted to use it.

However, the last time my kids were using the slide, the water stopped coming out of one of the sprinkler fittings at the top. When I moved the slide later, I found that it had a lot of water inside the slide. I tried to air the slide up again, only to have air now leaking out of the water hose connector. The slide is now worthless (about 60 days after purchase and approximately 5 times being used.)

I contacted Intex and was told that there is "zero warranty from Day 1." Wow! What a crock. Intex, you will never get one more red cent out of me or my family. Don't waste your money on this piece of garbage.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: