วันอังคารที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

Armitron 408188GMG Chronograph Black Digital

I LOVE this Armitron 408188GMG Chronograph Black Digital watch. I tend to prefer analog watches, but I love this digital watch. I love the orange accents on the gunmetal-ish face. I love the features it has (dual time, alarm clock, backlight, stopwatch, countdown timer). I love the size and weight of it. I love that it's cheap enough that I don't have to be paranoid about scratching it. My $400 kinetic Seiko is watching me with judgmental eye, gathering dust as I type this.

What I DON'T love is how this watch comes with no instructions. It's not super complicated to figure out, but some of the basic things:
-MODE switches between clock, stopwatch, alarm, countdown timer, clock #2 (completely separate time)
-ADJ button shows month/date (when in clock mode), starts/stops stopwatch (stopwatch mode), turns alarm sound on/off (alarm mode), stars/stops countdown timer (countdown timer), and nothing in clock #2.
-SET, when held down, resets the stopwatch (stopwatch mode), or enters you into set mode.

SET MODE
When you're either trying to set your clock time, countdown timer, or alarm, you first need to hold down SET until part of the display starts to flash. Once it flashes, press the ADJ button until you have correctly set it, then hit the MODE button to move to the next adjustment. Once you have set everything, hit SET.

For example, if you want to set the countdown timer for 1 hour and 20 minutes: Hold down SET until it flashes. Hit ADJ once to set 1 hour. Hit MODE to switch to minutes. Hit ADJ 20 times to set it to 20 minutes. Then hit SET to finalize and exit out of set mode. Then once you want to start the timer, hit ADJ.

Hopefully this helps. If not, then sorry to waste your time. I love this watch though. I have never owned Armitron watches before, but they will be my first search when this watch eventually dies.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: