วันพุธที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

Fossil CH2565 Chronograph Leather Watch

I would be giving this a 5 star review if it was not for one flaw. It is a little bit of a struggle to put this watch on with the band being so small. I do not consider myself to have a large wrist but the band is on the second to last hole when I put it on. It does not illuminate but the hour and minute hand does glow. And best of all, it does not snag the hare on my wrist while I am wearing it. This is a very nice looking watch and it is very comfortable to wear. Just make the band half an inch longer and you have yourself a winner.

I would highly recommend this watch. It has a great casual look and I've gotten alot of compliments on it. I love the wood grain accents, which contrast nicely with the silver watch face. I was also impressed by the luminescence on the dials themselves. They are very bright which makes it super easy to see the time in the dark. There is a very high quality feel to this watch and the leather seems like it is thick enough to hold up well. Looks and feels like it cost a lot more. Again I would definitely recommend this watch. I personally couldn't be happier. 

Overall this Fossil CH2565 Chronograph Leather Watch was a great purchase. The fit is just fine - I have normal sized wrists and I have plenty of space left on the band. I've gotten several compliments on this watch, and a friend of mine bought it because he liked it so much. One downside is that it is a litte clunky - definitely a "full-sized" watch, so unless you buy custom dress shirts, you might have a problem wearing long sleeve cuffs with this watch on. However, its not truly a dress watch, so one could argue it's not meant to be worn in formal occasions - I've found that it blends right in for both casual and formal environments. Great buy- five stars.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: