วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

BISSELL Cleaning Machine Professional 86T3

After much research, small to large green or much cheaper Hoover Max Extract Dual V
I decided on the BISSELL Cleaning Machine Professional 86T3 based on the Amazon reviews and the fact that I have a house cleaner Bissell 12AMP healthy, I had a very good experience and I have used for many years.
Used big Saturday green to clean my carpets and I agree with the advantages and disadvantages mentioned above.
It cleans very well and leaves carpets dryer I rented carpet cleaning. I do two passes (front and rear) with detergent (as indicated in the manual) and then make four passes without detergent. It's a little heavy, but not bad. I have stairs but I can not see how it would be a problem if you need to take a seat.
It was very easy to use. He also likes it easy to clean and maintain the unit. After use, pull the water tanks, fiber brush and carpet cleaning wheels. I balanced the box it came in and slid, folds and stores compactly in my laundry room.
The five-year warranty for one year against Hoover was also a plus for me. And there's a $ 20 discount.
Some commentators have argued that they can not know if the solution tank is empty when using the unit, is that the flow indicator is. Unfortunately the user guide is only mentioned but not described. When you run out of clean water in the tank, the flow indicator will become.
Spray is the back of the device as the previous review. But still wets the front a bit, because I can see the water spill on the floor when I go to the mat with non carpet. Not a big problem for me as long as you realize that.
And, as indicated in the manual, it was not really the hair and deposit debris on the carpet and in the tank. This happened even after vacuuming thoroughly just before using the Big Green. I just picked up the larger pieces by hand and then sucked back when the carpet is dry. I do not remember what happens with other carpet cleaners I've used. I am very glad that has the remains, however, but for $ 400, would have been nice to have a deposit on the carpet at all.
I give the Big Green 4.4 / 5 and highly recommend this Area Rug Cleaning!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: