วันเสาร์ที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

Panasonic MC UG383 Lightweight Upright Cleaner

I use it every day - because I have 2 cats and a dog who has paid, not to mention the scattered litter. Then there are several carpet and bathroom - every day. And for a quick run in my living room / dining room carpet. This vacuum not only works well, but maintains a charge sufficient to do all that. I've never timed, but I would say there are at least 20 minutes on it. I had my first vac for over a year and run flawlessy until I dropped too many times. The last time was a bad fall and vacuum, work well, started throwing a sharp sound. That's why I decided to replace it.
This Panasonic MC UG383 Lightweight Upright Cleaner also can fend for I know this is a concern for some. When stopping in the middle of aspiration, no one wants to return the charger stand to withstand vacuum without falling. So if this is a consideration for you, do not stand on its own :)
Cleaning is easy - simply empty each time and shake the two filters. In fact, I like to take a small brush and brush the cat litter filters can create a fine dust that can clog many gaps. The external filter (plastic) can also be rinsed.
The dust collection container is not large, but we must not forget that void is not intended to clean the whole house. The idea of ​​an ACC is having a lightweight stick vacuum for quick small jobs around the house. This is what the Dirt Devil is fine.
Another key feature that I like is that you can keep this plugged in all the time and is not going to be too busy. Never had to leave my empty magazine out completely to leave to have a load. More than a year with the old model and never had any problems charging at all.
For the price, I think it's a great vacuum and if used for its intended purpose, I believe you will be satisfied. But remember, unless sold to pay more for the cheap plastic look red, opt for the best looking, cheaper model BLUE - M083424 Dirt Devil AccuCharge Cordless Stick Vacuum.
If someone is a difference between these two models unlike Dirt Devil has given me, could you please let me know. Thanks and enjoy your Dirt Devil AccuCharge!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: