วันศุกร์ที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

Hoover MaxExtract Carpet Cleaner F7412900

I was very excited to have a Hoover MaxExtract Carpet Cleaner F7412900 at least, use warm water to clean tough stains on my carpet. Unfortunately, the "SteamVac" does not. Without heating the water used in the carpet, and steam is generated. It is blowing hot air on the carpet, even though I'm not sure how to help clean the carpet.
I have a small room, empty of furniture at the moment, but with some dirt stains and high traffic on the main promenade. I used this room as my test area to see how this carpet cleaner worked. Here are my conclusions:
Advantages:* It is easy to use and configure it according to the instructions provided.* The machine is very durable and can withstand the test of time.* Spin Brushes seem to loosen dirt and vacuum does a good job of removing water from the carpet. I saw a lot of dirt that enters the machine with every breath and when I jumped in the water used was full of dust.
Less:* Leakage of the machine when you feel a bit. I was cleaning the carpet and stopped answering the phone. When I returned my call from the machine was sitting in a puddle. What a mess!* No heated cleaning! When I returned the call and began to clean it again I realized that it was only cold water through the unit. Do not heat or steam at all! If you want to clean the hot water, you have to put hot water in the boot drive and clean before cooling water. This is difficult because it takes a certain period of use.* My points were left on the carpet. If it had been a real steam / hot water clean I think they removed the stubborn stains. Others wrote that they received the stains from your carpet with this machine, but they also do some intensive spot treatment.* The attachment is difficult to use the stairs. It was a real struggle and do not seem worth it.
Overall, Carpet Steam Cleaner was a little disappointed with this machine. I was hoping he would have been more successful in some of these problem areas.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: