วันอังคารที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

Movado 604983 Amorosa Accented Bracelet

I recently bought this Movado 604983 Amorosa Accented Bracelet to replace the Gucci watch. I was looking for a watch that you can wear to the office and for a formal evening. This proved to be the perfect choice!

Before buying from Amazon, I went to Macys to try to see the first quarter. And yes, this even shows Macys retail for $ 850.

What I like about this Movado Women Watches is that I have a narrow wrist round. And often, such as bracelets or watchbands tend to rotate or slide on my wrist. But not this one. Although the parties are like a style of bracelet / bangle, buckle clasp is a type of link is used to set the clock and easily adjust to fit.

The clock and reached the box and the hand instructions Amazon Movado five years. I love diamonds as decorative frame instead of the other shows I personally found Amarosa too simple. This is a perfect watch as a gift or buy for yourself and a great price! I am very happy with my purchase

Tip: Take the Movado watch is set for the design .... fit all Movado watches while the other free jewelry / watch stores will!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: