วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Invicta Womens Diamond Stainless Chronograph

First of all, the inconveniences. Just when I opened Designer Women Watches, one of the fallen stones. But I set up and put a thick layer of clear nail polish around the dial and have had no problems since - with 2 months of daily use. But with daily use, has lost some points rose gold finish on the back of the band. So I'm the only one who noticed. Closing obviously not the best quality but no problems yet. Looks like it could stop safely near time, however. Scale and dials are just for show and do not work - that's fine - but it would be good that the weapons were in different positions, so it was not so obvious (all are in place as of photo).
Even with all this Invicta Womens Diamond Stainless Chronograph, this watch is worth every penny and more. I get compliments on this watch literally at least once a day. Even one of my gay friends lovers label reversed (believe me, this is relevant information). Nobody really knows the difference between this and a fossil or Michael Kors. It goes with everything and is fabulous with an arm full of bangles and bracelets. Maybe when (if?) This finally reaches the end of his life, I'll buy a real designer versions. But honestly, I would not hesitate to buy another!
Edit ***** 07/04/12 - I woke up to find the battery is dead. I am very disappointed that this happened even after 4 months. I left my original opinion unchanged, but modified to say that I hesitate to buy another now. Maybe mine was an exception, but at this stage I would be more inclined to invest in a quality brand watches! If you want to look, definitely go for it. But if you care about the functionality and / or plan to use it every day to read the time ... makes you think twice.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: