วันอังคารที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Millenium Tanning Insanely Bronzer 13 5 Ounce

I just used this Millenium Tanning Insanely Bronzer 13 5 Ounce 3 hours ago! I was pretty tan before I used this. This is the first time I have used a "Tingle" lotion before! WOW. In some places, it started burning right when I put it on...I mean BURN. It was pretty painful but only lasted about one minute. It tingled the whole time I was in the bed but it wasn't too painful. I put it on my face and I know alot of people say don't do that! I think my face is the only part of my body that isn't itchy/burnt feeling right now. It did get a little red right after I finished tanning but not bad at all...I will say that I barely put any on my face and I put it on my face last. After about 1 hour my arms were burning/itching pretty bad and my legs just felt really burnt!! I took a quick cold shower and rubbed some aloe on and about 20 minutes later started feeling better. I look WAY darker and am not orange at all...I always put my lotion on evenly and never OVERLOAD! I looked really burnt at first but right now I look TAN! I can't decide if it was worth the pain! While i was burning/itching I was thinking I will never use this again but now I might use it every once in a while when I want to look a few shades darker in one tan session since I noticed a lot of people said the second time you use a tingle lotion its not as bad!

I just got this Tingle Tanning Lotion today and used it a few hours ago...talk about feeling like your on fire, but it got me SO ridiculously dark. The tingle lotions are very well known for breaking the plateau if you're having trouble getting any darker using regular lotions. This lotion gives you REAL color, not all of the fake bronzers that come off in the shower. I literally got four shades darker just within one use in a regular bed in a fifteen minute session. I would definitely recommend this lotion. It's really intense but it works very well. It gets you brown, not orange, and lotions like that are extremely hard to find.

Honest review here....Informed that the Insanely title of this lotion was due to the tingle being intense. Well..... being honest here.... this lotion... I found wasn't all that tingly. Dont get me wrong, it is somewhat tingly. Here is what I find.... this lotion tans fantasticly. I have gotten a fantastic tan from this product. This is a fact. Awesome tan!!!!! However..... the intense tingle only exists on my face!! I rub this lotion all over my body and all except my face I feel nothing. However, when applying this lotion to my face.... HOLY MOTHER OF.....
I have experienced my entire head melting as if I stuck it in sulfuric acid!!!! That bad!!!! So, after the first two insane applications I completely gave up applying to any part of my head. What I do now is apply this from my neck down, and then I grab my wife's Black Night 60X or my daughter's Paint It Black 50X and apply that to my face. {by the way...those products are smokin good!!}. So... great tan from product but recommend Black Night 60X or Paint It Black 50X. They tan fantasticly without intense facial pain. No Joke!!!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: