วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Avery Nonstick Heavy Duty Reference 79693

In my yellow one, I keep my binder full of under-age chinese sweatshop workers. As more and more of my corporate interests move over there, you have NO idea how handy it makes it for me to get a competitive edge by having this binder at my fingertips.

In my brown one I am able to keep my binder full of illegal immigrants so that when one of my properties needs yard work done - boom! There's my answer.

When it arrived the women immediately scattered. They ran everywhere, it took me hours to catch them all. They beat me so badly I had to go to the hospital. I suspect women do not like being in binders because they were quite adamant to escape. Some of them can really fight. Instead of opening up a can of worms, I totally opened a binder of women, just like Mittens.

This Avery Nonstick Heavy Duty Reference 79693 is used in a small business where it takes lots of abuse. The women employed by our small hedge fund are quite unruly, and I'm used to our binders splitting and cracking, but this one is holding all of these women quite well. I like the non-stick feature, as it keeps the women from grouping together, and allows me to single them out for individual handling. Many of my other binders have been ruined by makeup transferring to the plastic liner, but this binder has been proven effective against the majority of feminine products on the market.

Using a binder of this quality beats having to replace the cheap ones regularly, which allows me to send the binder buying women home in time to make dinner for their husbands. This is easy to open and an all-around good binder full of women.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: