วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Sharpie Water Based Medium Markers Colored

I have recently began coloring as a stress reliever and to keep my hands busy. (Nervous nail biting habit otherwise) I found Sharpie Water Based Medium Markers Colored at Michael's for 20, but then of course researched here and found them for less. I have posted a few pictures, hopefully to help interested buyers get an idea of the colors included. There is an excellent variety in this set. The markers so far have proven bold and well inked. Highly recommend cardstock or better. :)

My only complaint would be the packaging, but I am the kind of person who is willing to put in a little effort to customize my 'setup.' The markers come in a little plastic caddy that is somewhat flimsy. I have not had a problem with it falling apart or anything like that; it just sometimes tilts to one side and makes sliding the marker back into the two slots a little difficult. (When shifted, the bottom holes so not align with the top.)

Again, with regards to the packaging, the markers are not labeled by color, but rather by number. The set I purchased, the #s are gold and on a white background. This makes them a bit difficult to see. If you want your colors in a prismatic order, and are willing to invest a little time, You can label the lids by #, as I did, and make a corresponding chart. A little overboard I know, but I try to color symmetrically and so want the colors to 'flow'.

The #s that are listed on the markers correspond to a tiny, barely legible chart on the front of the plastic box it comes in. The colors shown are not at all true to the actual markers; they are shown against a black background and are very dark and dull. I have barely looked at the names, making a color chart made it irrelevant.

Still, aside from the original effort in organizing the markers, and a warning to move the caddy with a little care, I do recommend these markers as a really good deal with a decent variety and quality for the price.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: