วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Kleenex Tissue Pocket 3 ply Tissues

The tissues are like table napkins. They have a rough border of almost an inch and the texture is more like something you'd use to wipe your hands. From the packaging, they seem to be mad either for or in Poland but if you are in the U.S. they are not what you expect. They're a bit too rough for a nose with a cold or allergy.

I thought these simply had different packaging than the Kleenex pocket tissues I find at the grocery store or drugstore. I was wrong. These are stiffer. Makes for a rude awakening in cold season. Better than being without Kleenex altogether, but not by much.

I'm a tissue snob. Only use name brands, most often Kleenex, because I like quality and softness. These are rough, tough and scratchy and almost look like small napkins. Ugh. I'm giving them to my brother because he drives a school bus and at least it's better than a sleeve. Marginally better.

I got a bunch of these for my family, especially since we were all getting stuffy/runny noses and coughs. They are great and so easy to carry since you can throw them into a bag, clutch/purse or your jacket pocket. The tissue is sturdier than some others I've tried and the bright packaging makes it easy to spot in a large bag.

These Kleenex Tissue Pocket 3 ply Tissues are impossible to find in our stores out here. There are cheaper packs in the stores but their wrappers don't hold up like the Kleenex brand does. The Kleenex tissues seem to be slightly thicker than the copies found in the stores, as well. I'm glad I could find them here. They arrived a day early, too. Thank you, Amazon.com!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: