วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Reinforced Filler Paper College 17102

I am a grad student in engineering so I take a lot of notes including math and things that don't alway fit in the lines. This paper is great for all uses. The lines aren't too dark and it scans well. I honestly do not care about the reinforcement aspect as much as the fact that it is pretty heavy weight paper, at least for filler paper.

Every note I take (both sided if it matters) I put through a feed scanner at the end of the week and this always hold up well.

Reinforced Filler Paper College 17102 can be a bit expensive, especially compared to plain white paper, but you can find it at good (enough) prices and if you write on both sides, 100 sheets lasts a while.

My only real complaint is that I wish the reinforcement strip didn't say "Five Star" everywhere. It should just be clear! That is why I docked it a star (Ironically, I therefore rate "five Star" paper as only four stars)

I don't know what the deal is with teenage boys, but binders look like war zones with crumpled, half torn and tattered pages. This is the answer!!! The reinforcement is like plastic tape along the edge, through which the holes are punched. Genius!!! And there are 100 sheets, not 75 as the reviewer below mistakenly reports. The wide ruled has 110 sheets. Both qualify as 75 points in the Mead promotion.

Paper quality and reinforcement is great... however, not all of the holes are punched all the way through. Some you can poke and the paper pops out but others you have to re-punch and my hole punch doesn't line up properly. Really slows you down when you're trying to fill binders quickly. If they fix this slight glitch it would be a five star rating... I would have returned the item but at this point I'm in a time crunch.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: