วันพุธที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Black Decker TO1640B Countertop Convection

I spent a few days researching toaster ovens before finally deciding on this one, which seemed to have everything I was looking for, while about $ 40 lower than my maximum price. I had the unit for a few months and so far I'm very impressed. Heat up quickly and did everything she threw easily rolls baking corn bread to toast grilled catfish. I think the size of the furnace to be absolutely perfect - large enough to store almost everything I put in there, including most of my smaller baking dishes, but not so big that it's ridiculous or takes too much of the counter.
The construction seems very sturdy and while the sides and the top of a little heat (this instruction manual warns against), not as bad as I expected based on some comments on this site, and I've never found that the handle is hot at all. As long as you make sure that there are a few inches of space around him, I do not think the heat could be a problem during normal use. Now, obviously, if you intend to leave for hours at a time, then it is likely to be more heat, but what can you expect from a $ 60 toaster? This is obviously not a complete replacement for a conventional oven and not meant to be.
Also, I wanted to clarify that this Black Decker TO1640B Countertop Convection certainly turn by itself if you turn the knob in the last 20 minutes before putting in the time required. It's kind of stupid whim, but since this teaching not only printed in the owner's manual, but the camera next to the clock, people really only have themselves to blame if you do not understand.
Overall, I found that this Convection Toaster Oven is more than a match for my needs small roasting and baking, and I'm very happy with my purchase. It's great to be able to make food without turning my energy hogging large oven, especially during the summer. All I want is different is that the timer button is checked only every 10 minutes - it would be nice if it had a minimum of five minutes of brands.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: