วันจันทร์ที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Design Beater 5 Quart KitchenAid Tilt Head

Design Beater 5 Quart KitchenAid Tilt Head I purchased for use with my Viking 7-Qt. mixer, my main use of this machine makes artisan breads.

I love my Viking mixer for bread making, but occasionally use it to make cookies which contain a high proportion of oatmeal. Thus, the dry ingredients are prone to gathering along the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl and require stopping the mixer head lift and move the ingredients with a spatula. Although not exactly a Herculean task, it is annoying. However, because of the stubbornness and a lax attitude on the special day, I tried scraping the side of the bowl while the mixer was down and moving - even though I know better. The result was a broken spatula - as might be expected.

When I saw this piece of drummer, I thought it might solve the problem. Once you have set beater, it does an excellent job of cleaning the walls and bottom of the container. If you mix a lot of cookie dough or pasty food, then this article is well worth the money spent on it. Beater blade not generate heat like whips, metal and therefore fat does not melt during creaming. The final product is much less "soupy" than when masses of cookies using a metal whisk. However, if you use your console primarily for breads, like me then paddle is probably something you can live no.

I rated this Kitchenaid Glass Bowl four star hotel, their utility is questionable in relation to cost. Also, I have some concerns about the longevity of the same sheet and if you use fast or become brittle if washed in the dishwasher.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: