วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Textrade Queen Spring Pillow Mattress

Seriously, a mattress in a box? I thought the idea ridiculous. But the price and the positive feedback from other customers convinced me to give it a chance. I was shopping for my room, so I thought that if she was uncomfortable perhaps house guests will be sure to come out as planned! (LOL)

The Textrade Queen Spring Pillow Mattress came in a box on wheels, as promised. However, the box was in tatters, a broken wheel. The lid with the handle broke completely outside the box. I was not sure what the content might look like. I do not even know how I could get the package on the stairs! However, the mattress is a twin pack, first in plastic and then in a bag like thing. After removing the carton mattress bag, I was able to slide down the stairs. At present, the mattress must have been a real disaster. But surprisingly, the mattress was completely unharmed. Once released in the form of plastic mattress quickly began to take its final form. I left to swell overnight. There was a slight odor in the first two hours, but the smell is gone within 24 hours.

The Queen Size Mattress Set is very comfortable. I have a sleep number and it is fantastic. However, this mattress is very comfortable and also much cheaper. Among the fabulous beaches and the bed I hurt my guests to leave the house!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: