วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Crock Pot 3735 WN 2 Quart Cooker White

I had one of these years and Oval Slow Cooker was great. After the first year, the handle broken head. I contacted Rival and told me that I could buy a new cap. And I did. And they sent the wrong size. Fortunately, I was able to handle the new and put on the lid of age. My complaint is ... cap and handle very hot.

Well, a few weeks ago I pull out my crock pot, pour in my ingredients, and plug it in. I hear a loud noise and seeing flames and sparks flying from the bottom of the slow cooker. My husband took a handful and unplugged from the wall. Fortunately, our switches are removed when it happened. I took the ceramic flat base of the slow cooker and turned to see what happened. The cable was actually burned base, just the connection! Fortunately we were home when it happened.

Rival immedietly called me because I've never had a wet basis and always took care of the slow cooker. They offered me a crock pot replacement, and to pay for repairs to fire on the counter. I lower the replacement product. I'm not competing product in my house. Especially after learning what happened to two people I know!

I went out and I bought a Crock Pot 3735 WN 2 Quart Cooker White, and never leave the cooker when we leave the house more.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: