วันอังคารที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Weston 61 0901 W 9 Meat Slicer

I had two mowers before this Weston 61 0901 W 9 Meat Slicer and worked well for what we paid for them. It has a great engine and a transmission belt stainless steel food tray tilts for easy cleaning. I love the adjustable thickness control for slicing deli more than 1/2-inch ... the best part, it does not move and cut the meat that my other two did. On / Off switch security benefit coverage great and cleans very well ...

The only thing is bad press that goes between the hand and the food being cut. You do not have the slightest idea of ​​keeping (LOCK) to the sliding table, so when you push the car forward, we must hold the food while you push the food into the blade. If you forget to do this, you will find your hands on the very sharp blade!

If you used a food slicer before, which is very good for the money. I have no problem with it, and I like a lot, but I warn you, if this is your FIRST SLICER ... you can buy a better one!

 
Look at the pictures closely and read the comments! It is a food slicer great for the price it costs. I also recommend you get kevlar gloves for the hands, if not the slicer first time you buy, you will find useful when cleaning the blade too!

I would have given 5 stars to this Electric Meat Slicer, but the press does not block food in the car!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: