วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Anne Klein 109442CHHY Gold Tone Champagne

I love shopping with Amazon! Everything was perfect: fast shipping time, super safe packaging, great communication.Of course I expected this watch to be quite good, otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it. However the result has overcome my best expectations! In real life the clock face isn't so big. On photo it seemed a bit enormous for me. In reality it looks absolutely gorgeous. The combination of colors is very classic and elegant, and the quality is superb.The only problem with me that it doesn't exactly fit my wrist. If I put it through the first hole, it is too tight. And if I put it through the next one, it is hanging a bit. Maybe I have an irregular wrist size, LOL :)In general I am very satisfied with the purchase. Highly recommended.

I bought this watch because I like leather band watches and I liked the Anne Klein design. After it arrived, I did not attempt to wear it bec I had to have a hole punched in the band for a better fit. Afterwards, I set the time on the watch only to realised the second hand was not moving. I took it to a jeweller to change the battery, only to be told it needs more than a battery, the mechanism in the watch is not working and would need to be fixed, which for me is not worth it. Buying this watch was like throwing away money. I give it 1 star for the design of the watch.

I buy Anne Klein 109442CHHY Gold Tone Champagne much everything from amazon but I learn to get sunglasses and watches from a retail store because I have small face and small wrists, 5.5 inches around, and i am forced to try them on before buying, so this little guy called my attention at Macy's, tried on, still a tiny bit big for me, 1 inch, but worked. So why do I want to write a review ?. Well I placed my clothes in the washer machine for almost 2 hours and at the end of it, pulling all the clothes out of the machine, there it was! My 1 month old Ann Klein watch, saying " I am done ", well at least is that what I thought, its done.. I know it is water resistance but was worried for the amount of detergent, chlorine and how hot the water was, anyway IT STILL WORKS GREAT!. So I am happy with it. Hope this help to anyone. Good luck!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: