วันจันทร์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Mulco Unisex MW5 93503 093 Bluemarine Movement

I've had this Mulco Women Watches for about 3 or so years. For reference, I'm a college student, which means I've been fairly rough on this watch. It stays on my wrist when I'm moving in and moving out. I've also been wearing this watch pretty much every day without fail.

After about 3 years of wear, it has some scratches and small chips in the watch face (rather annoying). I have no problem reading the time, but the scratches are most definitely there. The metal band has gotten really worn in a "I'm not really studying your watch, but can tell your watch has seen some better days" type of way. Point of this part of the review, is that the watch will see wear if you wear it. I haven't done anything to make it shinier or anything like taking it in to a jeweler's, but it's nothing that a simple visit wouldn't fix. Final note, this watch has seen its share of water (tap, pool, ocean), but no water damage whatsoever.

That being said, despite its fairly minor aesthetic flaws, it's been a reliable watch. Hasn't failed me on the time. Don't have to worry about batteries. Never an issue of "making sure my watch gets enough light." It will get light. Unless you live in a bat cave, eternally. I would go with an Eco Drive again. It's extremely effortless, which is why this watch gets 4 stars.

True, it's a little annoying that the calendar day is off on the non 31 day months, and the day sometimes gets off (switches over at noon instead of midnight) if you switch time zones and need to adjust the time. But all in all, these are really really minor details, and just come with having a watch that spells out the day of the week and the day of the month for you. (It's really nice having the day of the week and the day of the month on your wrist if you are as forgetful as I am.)

The image here shows a darker blue-gray face - in reality it's simply gray, but that doesn't detract from it in any aesthetic way. That's actually why I picked this one, for the unique gray face. And if you are wondering about how you would ever replace the uniquely shaped band if it becomes worn looking from much use (like my last Fossil watch) - Citizen watches come with a five year limited warranty and all the Citizen Worldwide Service Centers are listed in the accompanying instruction booklet - emailing them or sending it in for a replacement band would probably be the only way to get the exact same Citizen band if it's possible.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: