วันเสาร์ที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Fossil Womens ES1967 Stella Display

Beautiful watch! I have worn it everyday since I received it. It is very lightweight, comfortable and very stylish. Have received compliments on it already. Was a little bigger then I thought it would be, however still looks great. Love it!!

I was really disappointed with this watch. It's a beautiful watch, but the white plastic cracked at the base after wearing it only three times. The seller (MrWatch) would not accept a return of the watch, and this part of the watch is not under warranty, so I had to send it to the Service Center for repair at my expense. I would not recommend purchase of this watch. I bought this to match my all white nursing uniforms for school...I wear it all the time though. I have had sooo many compliments on it since I bought it. The watch is very sturdy too, I've worn it everyday for the past year now and it still looks like it did the day I bought it.

I do not advise anyone who is in the market for a while fossil watch to purchase one from Wristwatch.com off of amazon. Yes, the price of the watch sold by wristwatch is less expensive than most retail stores however, low price doesn't necessarily equal good quality. I purchased the Fossil Women's ES1967 watch a month ago and by week three, two of the crystals surrounding the face fell out. The only way to return this watch to wristwatch is if the item has never been worn and is returned in original packaging. How am I as a customer supposed to assume that by week three, the crystals in my watch are going to fall out? Plus, they charge you a $10.00 re stocking fee if you decide to return the watch for any reason. My advise, spend the extra bucks and shop at a reliable retail store!

I gave this Fossil Womens ES1967 Stella Display five stars because very time I wear this people give me so many compliments. I think people like it because of the bling action and they are very surprised when I tell them its a Fossil watch. I work in a salon and it must pop out with my dark colors that I wear. I must say I like it because it is not heavy and very comfortable to wear all day long, I also have a Michelle Deco with the diamonds and I switch it around when I need a change, but overall Fossil Stella is on my top list. I believe you get your moneys worth. I like this style so much that I just purchased the black Stella style ES 2341. I can't wait to get it!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: