วันอังคารที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Stuhrling Original 395 33U16 Aquadiver Professional

I bought this Stuhrling Men Watches a month ago and when it arrived I was quite impressed. It has good weight to it, meaning the metal quality is good. I've had other watches that were very light and broke within weeks. It's also constructed well. There is very little movement in the band that is not intended. The links move as they are supposed to. I am a Dish Machine Operator (dishwasher) right now, so I bought this watch for its water resistance. For one month it has been sprayed with hot water off and on for 8 hours a day, five days a week. There is no condensation whatsoever on the interior of the glass. I also like the fact that it comes with a year warranty. It looks very nice, and the dial around the face of the watch is good for timing things in the oven! hehe! The only thing that I don't like is the little magnifying glass over the date. It makes the face of the watch only slightly more difficult to clean than other watches. A very minor inconvenience.

I currently own the 8926 Automatic and was so impressed with it's appearance that I purchased six of these for the groomsmen in my wedding. I went with the quartz version because the guys like the look, but would probably not like having to set the watch after not wearing it for a couple days. Also, the price is a great deal. The only major difference between the 8932 and 8926, other than one being an automatic, is the size. I did notice quite a difference in size when they're next to each other, but alone, the size is fine.

Overall an excellent product. The only issue is the date and time settings. The instructions created confusion by indicating to set the date you need to pull out the crown to the first position and the clock will stop. I tried pulling out the crown and it would not budge. After some choice words to the watch - I tried to unscrew the crown and it popped out. Tried to find a crown position where the clock stops. Only stops at the second position to set the time. After more choice words directed to the watch - pushed the crown in to the 1st position and turned the crown counter clock wise and the date changes. This process took about 15 - 25 frustrating minutes. I found out about the unscrewing of the crown buried in the section that covers all Invicta products. Bottom line - if the instructions were more specific and correct - the process would have taken 2 minutes and I bet this watch's rating would jump a full star. Hopefully this info eases other purchasers pain in the future.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: