วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Juicy Couture 1901039 Swarovski Bracelet

I like tortoise shell, Roman numeral dials and mother-of-pearl, so this caught my eye in a local store. It was cheaper on Amazon though, and since I have A-Prime, it seemed a good buy. I don't tend to buy gold-tone jewelry, but this is a striking-looking piece overall.I removed the extra latch link and it fits perfectly. I definitely like the slightly larger crown a lot. I have arthritis and many of my watches can be hard to set. This one is no trouble. So far it seems to keep excellent time.

It does seem to feel rather light weight and has a bit of cheaper, jewelry "feel" than previous watches of this price that I've purchased. The plastic and metal parts are not heavy-weight. That's not a deal breaker for me by any means - with the style of larger watch dials this year, it can be hard to put on the heavy ones - as I found at the store. Since it is lighter, it feels less obtrusive on my wrist.

This Juicy Couture Women Watches looks attractive and I've gotten several complements in just the few days I've worn it. I'm guessing it will probably will require a bit of extra care to avoid scratching and damage, though.At this point, I would recommend it if you like the looks and the price!

I'm not a person who would normally go gaga over a watch, but this watch is absolutely beautiful. I was really surprised when I opened the case. The photo is nice and I felt comfortable ordering the watch, but this is lovely. I have a very small wrist and this watch has a section that just unclasps to remove it. It fits perfectly. The face is not too large for my wrist and the way the bracelet fits it does not slip to the underside of my wrist. This is an incredible watch for the price. Granted there are no bells and whistles on this watch, but then I don't need them. I was looking for a watch that was easy to read, set, and that looked good. This watch provides all of those things. It arrived beautifully boxed for gift giving and within two days of ordering it. I am very pleased with this purchase.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: