วันอังคารที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Australian Gold Sinfully Bronzing Tanning

The thing I've read most in reviews about Australian Gold Sinfully Bronzing Tanning is how thin they are; making them go on easier. Now I finally understand. Its not thin as in watery, it just smooths out easier than most lotions I've used. I used it the first time today, and the odor going on and after tanning is probably the best I've ever smelled. It had a fruity scent applying, but after getting out of the bed I barely noticed the odor at all. When I got home, I applied some Playboy Vegas cologne to my clothes (not on my skin to avoid thinning out the bronzers in the lotion,) and I can't smell the lotion at all anymore. On top of that, I'm used to feeling at least a little greasy using any lotion (including Designer Skin lotions,) but I don't feel greasy at all after using this. The only drawback to this lotion is that it comes in 8.5oz instead of 13.5oz, but considering the price it doesn't phase me at all. Another tip for those who are serious about tanning and buy a lot of different lotions; I purchased this through Tan 4 Less, and they charge something like 6 or 7 dollars for shipping, but if you add a lotion to your order from them, they only add a dollar per item, so they are like a true wholesaler. I got this, and 2 different bottles of Designer Skin lotions for a total of $54, and that price included shipping. I would have spent around $140 in my salon for the lotions I purchased. Props to Tan 4 Less.

By far the best Tanning lotion I have ever tried. The first 2 times I tanned with it I went 2 days back to back in a turbo bed. This was Feb. 10/11 2010. I havent had time to make it back and I am still super dark and bronze it is Feb 21!! I got so dark so fast. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Never had a tan last so long in my life! Its almost like my color developed perfectly and got better each day!

I tan pretty easily as I am of Greek and Italian descent. However, my tan usually fades quickly. I tried this Australian gold Tanning Lotions from a packet because I ran out of lotion and didnt want to spend a lot of money on a packet that was going to last just one or two times. I loved it...I got a beautiful brown color after just one session in just a regular tanning bed, no upgrade. Then I had to leave town for five days and not tan. Usually, I would have been faded to about nothing and had wasted that one session. This lotion kept me a beautiful brown color after all that time. I get compliments every day about my color and everyone thinks I have been going daily to the tanning bed. I average once or twice a week in a 20 minute bed and have a beautiful color. So, I bought an full bottle this time and will keep this schedule. I highly recommend the lotion. As usual, keep your skin moisturized with an after bath oil ( I use Pure Romance's Body Dew) and your skin will look amazing!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: