วันศุกร์ที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Sport Brella BRE03 580 04 Beach Chair Aqua

But I think that something is flawed with the rating system. Some products have 5/5 stars overall, yet have several 1 & 2 star ratings, you can't have a perfect score if all the reviews aren't five stars. Anyway, onto the review.

I excitedly received this Sport Brella BRE03 580 04 Beach Chair Aqua  arlier this week and desired a new beach chair, something of quality instead of those hard mesh chairs that we've all come to know. The fabric on this chair is a nice soft material, much like any of the other nicer beach chairs out there. The chair also folds up to about the size of most any other bag chair another huge bonus when you're packing for the annual beach trip. The bag for the chair I received had a hole in it out of the box.

The chair was taken to a softball game that my daughter was playing in, so it would get a solid two hours of test time. At first sit down, I was pleasantly surprised. The arm rests are nicely padded and comfortable, but that ended up being about all that the chair had going for it. As others commented, the frame behind your back makes itself known very quickly. By no means am I a big guy, weighing in at 170#. The chair does have a weight limit of 300#, I can only imagine how uncomfortable that would be for a heavier person.

Since Beach Chair Umbrella was a late evening softball game, I never even took the umbrella out of the bag. I can't comment on that. I will still probably take the chair on the annual beach trip, because it packs so compactly and you're constantly up and down anyway at the beach. Besides I can leave it at the beach house for the next family!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: