วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

FIVE STAR FS8088 Purifier Ionizer

We live in an area that has a lot of tree pollen and, when it's windy, a lot of dust. To add to this, we have two pets. No matter how much we vacuum and dust, these factors contribute a lot to allergies. The reason I ordered this is because I was looking for a natural solution to clean up the air in our indoor environment. I'm so happy I made the decision to order this unit because we have seen extraordinary results AFTER ONLY ONE DAY!

I plugged the unit in as soon at it arrived. Within about an hour, I could tell there was a tremendous difference in our indoor air quality. The air smelled clean but the major difference was in our breathing which was much better and easier without the irritants in the air.
We left it on overnight and this device is REALLY QUIET.

This Ionic Air Purifier comes with full directions but it is very easy to use; you just plug it in after setting it where you want it. The blue night light in the front can be shut off too. The cleaning instructions are simple enough: the collector rods remove easily and you just wipe them with a damp cloth once a month.

Overall, this FIVE STAR FS8088 Purifier Ionizer is an excellent device for the price. Anyone who has allergies and has irritants and pollutants in their air will benefit.

I bought this to replace an old Sears Tabletop Electronic air purifier, which had lasted 25 years. I intended to use this in my bedroom. It works fine. It is lightweight, and probably wouldn't stand much banging around, as the components are plastic I think. And I would like it more if it had more blower power....but it does change the air in the room pleasantly. Electronic air cleaners help me more than HEPA cleaners for some reason. I am glad I bought it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: