วันพุธที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Snooki Ultra 70XBlack Bronzer Toning

I just received this Snooki Ultra 70XBlack Bronzer Toning yesterday afternoon and used it for the first time last night and I really like it so far! it's really moisturizing and smells really good, in my opinion it smells like chocolate covered strawberries..fruity but with a tiny hint of sweet. I already had a good base tan so it's hard to tell how much darker it made me but I did notice a little difference already. I'm so happy I found this on here for this price considering it's $70 at my tanning salon. I'd recommend trying this

I already had been tanning for almost a month when I started using this lotion. My other lotion gave me a good base but this one made me noticeably dark. It smells really great and it doesn't turn your hands colors. The only thing I don't like is the bottle. Make sure you squeeze the lotion out all over your body before you rub in because the bottle is very hard to squeeze with lotion on your hands. Overall I like it.

Since I've recieved my Snooki Tanning Lotions I've used it twice, and I've gotten shades of darker already. Keep in mind that this is also like a self tanner so of course you will darken. I was worried that i would have that orange look to it like spray tans leave, but so far so good :) I apply it all over and then wipe my hands off real good before getting into the tanning bed because I don't want it to discolor my hands or fingers. I wouldn't shower several hours after you tan so that it soaks into the skin other wise you'll just be rinsing of the bronzer. And I've read other comments where people are saying don't apply to face and/or this will cause a skin reaction. I have eczema on my face so I was skeptical about applying it to my face so I didn't my first time using it, but I did the second time using it and my face wasn't irritated at all. The smell is good I've even had compliments on it, but I don't think it matters how expensive and/or brand you use because you'll always have that just "just got out of the tanning bed" smell. So all in all I have nothing negative to say about this lotion. Hope this helps!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: