วันพุธที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Jwoww Tanning Advance Bronzer Release

This Jwoww Tanning Advance Bronzer Release just came out this week and has gotten me excited about JWOWW products again. I can't wear all bronzers, some of them make me itchy which is what the original JWOWW did so I never went back. I just tried a packet of this One and Done this week due to the fact that it's yogurt based and I thought hey, it might work for me. Well, all I can say is WOW! The girl at the front desk even noticed! I was instantly super dark and it never made me break out or got me itchy. I'm a year long tanner, about 2-3 times a week and like to rotate my bronzers with intensifiers on all level of beds. I used this on a Fusion bed (high and low pressure combined). It has a tropical like scent, it's light and not overpowering, and goes on well. Although it claims to have the odor inhibitors I still had a slight immediate after-tan odor which did go away within about 30 minutes. Overall I think this stuff is fantastic and will be purchasing a big bottle. It's hard for me to find such a nice bronzer that doesn't give me the skin sensitivities.

As an experienced tanner, I have tried everything. All of JWOWW's other lotions, all of Snooki's lotions, all of Pauly D's lotions - you get the drift. THIS is - by far - my favorite! The name says it all, one and done. I've lessened my sessions and now only go about once a week (in prep for summer) and this stuff makes me look like I go 7 days a week! Nice deep tan, not orange AT ALL. Would definitely recommend and will order again and again. It also smells nice. I tan on my lunch break so I don't want to go back to work smelling 'burnt' and this is like a nice subtle perfume. Lastly, you can't beat the price. The price for this in the salon I go to is $86.00!! Five stars!

I give this Jwoww Tanning Lotion 4.5 star because the girls at my tanning salon recommend this for a richer tan. I have noticed my legs 2 shades darker after using it twice. Smells good also.only downer is that since it has a bronzer in it can leave stains on your clothes or if you don't wash your hands after applying the lotion. Other then that its amazing i will definitely be using this lotion from know on

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: