วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Lasko 2521 Oscillating Stand Fan

I bought this Lasko 2521 Oscillating Stand Fan in July 2009 at Target, on sale for $22.50 and it's GREAT! I live in Brooklyn, so lugging the box up and down subways and stairs makes the plastic lightweight construction a BIG plus! Putting it together was a Breeze! 10 min with NO TOOL! (Big selling point)

The flat-black color is very nice, just don't trip over it at night. It moves a lot of air, is adjustable to 45", has 3 speeds (0=off, 1, 2, and 3) and oscillates which you can of course turn switch off. Some might not care for the fact that there is no separate off switch, it's setting zero on the fan speed control, but I didn't mind that at all.

I must say that although the plug claims to have some sort of "patented" surge protection in the plug (who really cares, right?), the cord itself is VERY short. I didn't measure it but it seems comparatively short and was not long enough to stretch across from one outlet to where I needed it. (So get your extension cord out.. which then diminishes the "patented" surge protection on the plug!)

Overall Oscillating Pedestal Fan  s money well spent, it's not very loud for sleeping, not too heavy, and at $22.50 was a good price. please note, this model does Not have a remote or timer! I would buy it again and would recommend it to a friend.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: