วันจันทร์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

AUBREY Vintage like Satchel Handbag Shoulder

I just received this AUBREY Vintage like Satchel Handbag Shoulder today, and I would say it is reasonable for the price. It came sooner than expected and was packaged very well.

There are more pockets than I expected inside, which was a pleasant surprise. The overall size and functionality is perfect for me.

Zippers and zipper on the inside looks a bit cheap, so I wonder how well maintained, but otherwise the quality seems good for the price. Had a little smell "chemical" type when I open, but it was quickly diffused.

The length of the handle is good, and it is easy to carry on your arm. If you have a fairly small arm / shoulder, you can put on your shoulder. I am able to do this, but the kiss clasp at the top is just in my armpit! Not uncomfortable, but I know a little awkward.

The style is supercool and I love the look hip / retro / doctor the same thing. One thing to note, the actual color is a little different than pictured. Beige is more of a gray or dark brown, and navy is very dark ... almost black. This is really not a negative, as the overall combination is still beautiful, it was not exactly what is shown.

I would say that overall this Vintage purses Handbags is a good value for the price! I love it and I enjoy using it!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: