วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

West Bend 58002 Automatic Coffee

I am very particular about West Bend 58002 Automatic Coffee. I love my own beans Gind and have never used a coffee cup perc in the past. But we had a big family reunion and need a lot of coffee.

I ordered this Commercial Coffee Makers and when I came back because it seemed almost fragile, but thought I'd give it a try.

I'm glad I did. All the information I've read on the Internet says that coffee perc'd coffee is not very good because the water is boiled and constantly recirculated through the gardens and that does not mean how to get the best coffee.

Well, while this was not the best coffee I've had, the coffee was less good. I usually coffee Berkley and Jensen (available at BJ's Wholesale Club) and I could not be happier with the results of this match Perk. I used a little more than 2-1/2 cups of ground coffee for 42 cups and all the information that I read about waiting for the pot to brew a cup of coffee per minute seemed pretty accurate.

There was a lot of compliments on how good the coffee tasted. I burnt taste, even after being kept warm in the pot for a few hours.

I can not comment on the durability of the machine I have not had much time. My parents saw this well and noted that they were the same for many years before and never have had the first bit of trouble with it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: