วันศุกร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Culligan US EZ 4 EZ Change Under Sink Drinking

I had this Culligan US EZ 4 EZ Change Under Sink Drinking for about 2 months and I love it. The water tastes good. This is probably the best filter for the price compared to the value. The filter cartridge is easy to install and easy to replace. I'll probably change in the future tap the original works well so far.

It is off topic, but I hope this Water Filtering Systems helps some people. Be sure to fill in a little water. Water flows at low pressure, so it is very slow. I forgot two or three times I was filling something, so my kitchen was flooded with water.

It was relatively easy to install the filter. Remember to attach the screws to the inside of your cabinet / vanity. Destroyed my drill the screw head in the third round. Find two decent <= 1.5 inch screws for delivery. Be very careful with the plastic divider. Extra turn could kill the thread. This is the only reason I give 4 stars this product only parts unreliable.

This eliminated the need to buy bottled water at home, and keeping pitchers of filtered water around. Whenever I want good drinking water I get from the faucet filtration system. The speed is almost as fast as ordinary tap water. The only reason I can not give this a 5 star is because tap water is a little weak, and I am afraid to break it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: