วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Lavazza Gran Crema Espresso Single

I was struck first in the taste and performance Lavazza Gran Crema Espresso Single, but I think it had to do with my lack of initial experience with my machine (Rancilio Silvia) and loose sheaths as other reviewers have noted .

Once I got used to obtain the correct water temperature while pulling my shot and also manage the bulk cloves (I use my stick just touching the filter basket), I noticed a marked improvement taste and cream production.

Yes, they tend to take a little too fast (10-15 seconds. I realized that even individual plans must throw the same time), but for convenience, what can you ask for? I'm not one of those people who are willing to spend an exponential amount of effort to reach the 99th percentile if, for a minimum amount of work I can get the number 90. That cleaning is much easier, is also a plus. Call me lazy if you want, but that's exactly what I like.

For those who are accustomed to drinking Starbucks butts or some of the best black coffees that have dominated U.S. one (I'm weird Peet), the cafe might be a surprise to taste. It is a medium roast that many Europeans tend to prefer his espresso and may take some time to get used to. If you are more of a drinker of espresso right, you can find a medium roasted coffee that sweet and fruity in the mouth, as it leaves less of a bitter lingering aftertaste.

In short, this Espresso Pods Ese is a great bang for the buck and consistent dose convenience factor / ESE, I'm willing to overlook the fact that no band elusive "God shot" (even the poor sell espresso coffee). If last 10% that is important to you, then get the grain material.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: