วันพุธที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Keurig B31 Mini Brewer Blue

After having the first model of this Keurig B31 Mini Brewer Blue, has several welcome improvements. One of the best that the ability to use different numbers oz. The biggest was only a maximum of 8 ounces, but with him, if you leave the top cover open and reveals where Kcup, you can put 12 ounces of water in the machine! As my husband likes a good cup of coffee and fat I like mine soft, obviously, I am using 12 ounces of water.

Keurig else has done in this model, is to get rid of the sensors! This was a great improvement. Some of our favorites are the glass coffee cups and we never have to use the old model or false sensors.

The space under the nozzle for not holding a travel mug, but this model has a larger space for a cup of fat, and when you remove the bottom tray, you can use a cup of decent size.

I had absolutely no problem with my Mini Coffee Maker and have had it for about five months and we use a lot. One of the main reasons why they prefer the Keurig single serve machines, is that, after experiencing, my husband and I found the coffee that we like that we can use the Kcup staff and not having to buy kcups Keurig all the time.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: