วันอังคารที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Tignanello Super Stitch Shoulder Glam

This Tignanello Super Stitch Shoulder Glam is a nice bag. I agree with some comments on the cable does not work so well. Do not know why they put a stich in single cord. Since I knew that this could be a deal breaker, just cut that point and the cursor moves freely, open the bag completely. The only downside to this is that I can be leather and mesh knicked left a mark on the skin. This is not a problem for me, so I'm enjoying the bag!

I loved the Red Leather Handbags as soon as I saw it, and I was very happy when it finally came. As someone else said, you can not open the draw string to make the opening wider. It would be good, except the half zipper pocket is so wide that are grouped in the center of the bag. Since you can not make a broad portfolio, central pocket does not have to be so big. It's in the way when you are looking for something on the side. I'm debating on returning. As much as I love the look and feel of the pocket, it will be frustrating for me to "try" and I know that if I keep it, they spend most of their time on the closet shelf.

I bought this bag at Macys and we paid more than the Amazon price. I love this bag. It is spacious with multiple compartments. The zippered main compartment is ideal to put your wallet in. You do not know what the other poster complained chain pull. Move the mine can be adjusted and even if this option is not used.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: