วันพุธที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Bulova Womens 96R19 Diamond Chronograph

I thought this Bulova Womens 96R19 Diamond Chronograph was my boyfriend, and I have to say this is the most beautiful watch I've had. I need one for a very long time now, and I've always loved metal watches, and when I noticed, I just had to have it. I spent months looking at watches both online and in stores, it's the best looking I've found! I did not even look at the price, and was pleasantly surprised how affordable it is.

He bought Bulova Women Watches on Amazon and came in a few days, and although I have not seen in person before you're totally in love. The face is smooth, the mother of pearl butter has 3 chronographs and 16 small diamonds surrounding the face. Links that appear silver liquid inside the matte side, and we felt very comfortable in the hand. I use it every day and I love how the sun shines without being gaudy or tacky.

If you want a good quality watch, Bulova is a great brand that has stood the test of time. It will be a complement to any outfit and beautiful during the festive food in the rain on Tuesday.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: