วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Tignanello No Contest Tote White

This Tignanello No Contest Tote White is by far the most adorable bag I've ever had, and I have a lot of Hello Kitty bags. It is very good, with plenty of space and extra long shoulder bag.
You can not take this bag without me, is like its attached at the hip!

I bought this White Leather Handbags for my niece 15 years. She loved it. I tested it before giving his account how much I paid and where it comes from. It exceeded all my expectations. Well done and I would recommend it to others.

I use my Hello Kitty bag for over a month and I love it :) It is affordable, cute, elegant and perfect size not too big and not too small. Just do not load complete: the mass of the long shoulder strap can not take much weight. Otherwise, I love it! exactly what I was looking for.

This bag is very cute. It is nice and soft on the outside. The interior is what comes to show a little disappointing. I would say if you are the person to carry more things in your bag without wanting to break, it is probably best to try to find something else with a better quality of material as the inside is too thin and not expensive. I somehow feel like the inside of a hole bag soon, if I had to use every day. But if you have a friend or someone who loves Hello Kitty to give, you can always make a cute gift. :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: