วันอังคารที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Samsung DA29 00020B Refrigerator Filter 1 Pack

Last year, I bought a Samsung DA29 00020B Refrigerator Filter 1 Pack. Is to have 4 doors (actually two French doors on top, a middle drawer and a bottom freezer drawer. A water and ice dispenser on the door French left just below the elegant blue LED panel touch control bright. Anyway, change filter light came on and then I removed the filter (which is very easy, just turn around and comes right) so I can see what number. spare parts such was DA-29-00020A After researching on the internet and looking at the Samsung website, I found that there is no such number -. thing closest I found was almost the same number that only ends with B instead of A. I called Samsung and after being sent to 3 different customer service people had no idea if some DA- 29-00020A was the correct replacement for the DA-29-00020B and customer service person did not know that the filters are supposed to be changed after a while, I realized. someone who was able to tell me that DA-29-00020B is actually the correct replacement filter for refrigerator model RF4289HARS I bought two of these filters -. install one for now and one to put me into a free (it takes about 5 seconds to insert and turn the right half of the install, and then I followed the operating instructions about a gallon of water through it. You really need to run the water through it to get all the air out of him so you can get a good flow of water coming out then filered light reset filter change -. you must do it manually, but everything you need is on hold for 5 seconds (not 3 seconds count yourself.) Parental Lock / Reset filter instead of the bottom left of the screen touch control over the water dispenser / ice works fine now - delicious filtered water and crushed ice in my refrigerator taste luxury anytime you want.
I was a little worried about ordering the right filter for our fridge. But I called Samsung Water Filter, as my filter was a 20A before and it is a 20B. She explained, are the same thing - just a lot different. Soooo, hope it works! We like to have filtered water which we live, there is a very bad sulfur problem!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: