วันเสาร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Culligan US EZ 1 EZ Change Undersink Filtration

I had one of these filters are applied on the end of the faucet for several years. This Drinking Water Filter System worked great until I realized that the water had begun to escape neck faucet base. Apparently, after all this time, the pressure caused by the filter and the weight of it by prying the neck was originally internal seals to fail. I removed the filter and the leak stopped. But what blew me filtered water. I always filtered water, but without the hassle of a jar in the fridge or having to replace my cock while due to the pressure caused by the lever and on the neck.
Looking at Amazon, I found a series of filters at different rates, and finally, I decided to take a chance on this unit Culligan because the price is right, the name is well known to me, and he has had very good reviews. So far in the month or two that settled, I'm quite satisfied. The water comes out at a pressure very correct, much better than my old faucet at the base of the filter.
The kit includes a plastic support which is placed in the wall, some plastic tubes, a small adapter to charge the cold water supply, a few screws, filter cartridge and valve.
The Culligan US EZ 1 EZ Change Undersink Filtration is not a very high quality item. It is mostly plastic but feels solid enough for my needs. Actually comes in several parts that put together during installation.
I started my installation by drilling a hole in the sink. Make sure you have the right size bit strong. Ask size is 5/8 ", which is a size larger than you find in most games of the jungle. Fortunately, I had a 3/4" only around for another project, but my little girl was pretty boring after the previous project to drill was a bit of a challenge for me. I compared my 1/2 "bits to the threaded rod into the faucet base and decided it was not worth the risk of a very small hole. Backbones are plastic and can be easily damaged by interference of work in a hole was not big enough. So do yourself a favor and get a proper sized drill before.
After drilling the hole to unscrew the wing nut on the valve base and remove the metal plate. This left a plastic seal at the base of the faucet that came out and had to replace it. After seeing the photos, I realized that the handle is supposed to go on the side of the valve if I put the key in the hole, then reached under the sink to place the metal plate and wire nut. Be careful not to over-tighten which could easily remove the plastic child. Once that has been adjusted based on pretty solid feel. Then I took the neck of the valve and connected to the base and seemed strong enough, no sign of the hole he had drilled mutilated to configure.
Then I cut the cold water and began to cut the supply line to the cold water tap on my cock. I apply some teflon nylon, for connection and screws into the plastic connector supplied with the kit. A little tape on the bottom plumber and reconnect water supply line cold.
After taking the plastic and the use of a clear market marker. In and out of the sides not confuse me later and hung it on the back wall with the supplied screws
Once all the pieces were in the main place of plastic pipe line is the same diameter as the kit that feeds my ice maker in my fridge, and carefully measured and cut two sections. Based on the tap, you will have a small plug that goes into the tube and a collar that goes on the hose. Is screwed onto the faucet base and followed by a turn allows a good connection. The other end just wet and inserted into a friction lock plastic. The other line is even easier, since it uses the same friction locks the adapter and the plastic tube.
Finally, I took over Ye Olde sharpie and wrote the date on the filter to remind me when I had installed and connected to the support by turning up. Once connects perfectly with the water and went after a quick leak check I opened the tap and the water jet emerge. The instructions that you have to run for ten minutes to allow the blush leave the filter material. After leading the time you fill a glass of water and tasted sweet without success.
The best part is that there is absolutely no impact on the flow of tap water and in my new faucet provides water to almost full pressure. I'm sure this will diminish over time, but it is much better than my old filter.
For this solution I can see that if I ever want to go to the solution in cartridge two or three that I could easily change the support of simply removing blockages plastic pipe friction. So if you are wondering if you need the solution to three cartridges cartridge alone knows to be able to upgrade easily.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: